Wednesday 15 August 2012

Its a long road

It's been a long year, with an operation in April, then again in July I haven't been up to doing much, especially something strenuous like cutting and carving leather.  So disappointingly I haven't done anything new for months. 
However, once I heal up from this operation I have SO MANY new ideas to do that my sketch book is getting quite full.
I've taken some time this week to finally finish off the new website, so you can now buy my leatherwork via the website and paypal.
I have a new commission to undertake and the customer has been very specific on what he wants the design carved into his guitar strap.  Which is great in a way as I haven't got to do too much on the design front, however if I dont achieve what he clearly has set in his mind, he maybe disappointed.  Still will be nice to be able to get back to leatherworking, rather than knitting, which is all I have been capable of for the last few months.
Hurry up body and heal up!
Please have a nose round my website and see if there is anything that takes your fancy.
www.helisleatherpitt.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment