Tuesday 20 March 2012

I am a bit late with announcing this, however since the 1st March my leatherwork has been on display in a shop called Three Little Pigs in Pershore.
The lovely owner Fiona, likes to stock goods from local suppliers, crafters and artists.  The Three Little Pigs also runs workshop days and has a montly Artisits exhibition.  Of which my work is the showcase for the month of March.
It was pretty exciting to walk past the shop one evening and see some of my work in the window.  I know that a few pieces have already been sold, though obviously I was hoping to have everything sold out and orders as long as my arm.
Though I think I am quite fortunate that that hasn't happened, as my poor dog's operation though mostly successful, left him not very well sewn up.  He is under my 24 hour supervision, which is restricting my activities alot.
I have lots of ideas that I want to get stuck into and a belt commission to start.
In the meantime, if you would like to see my leather work, there are plenty of handbags, wallets, belts and book covers on the website and in The Three Little Pigs in Pershore.  Each time I go in there I am tempted by something, so lets hope more people are tempted by my work!http://www.threelittlepigsgiftshop.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment